Tugas Bhs inggris minggu pertama (1)

     My name is Lia Chardani. I was born on 24 september 1998. I am the first child of Mr.Juchaidir and Mrs.Julimasita. Now i still live withmy praent and my siblings, precienly at Adisucipto Street in nusa indah alley. I have two siblings , who still occupy in jurnior high school and the youngest still in elementary school.
     I graduated from elementary school in SDS Pertiwi. Graduated from junior high school in SMP N 11 Pontianak and then graduated of vocational high school in SMK N 3 Pontianak. New i continue to study at TANJUNGPURA UNIVERCITY IN FACULTY OF ECONOMIC and BUSINESS and on ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT  Study program. in the hope of graduating with statisfying. Results and being able to make my parents proud of me.
     My hoby is singing the reason i love singing is because that's where i can express the various feelings, there are feelings of joy , sorrow , and laugher.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas minggu ke 2 (kejadian transaksi di kehidupan sehari hari) incident transactions in daily life