a purposeful and meaningful life (tugas ke 3 bahasa inggris )


when you think about giving up in the middle of your struggle, remember the people you want to please . 


I think that what is the purpose of this life if we do not believe in the power of God, because of it and from this day thankful we will be given his provision and great health, we can healthily do a job and purpose of this world .


My strength is in both parents, not out of prayer I ask to God is healthy he long life is his age so he can see his son and grandchildren's grandchildren when successful in the future, amen.

an event that I experienced when I was growing up feeling love, I believe that love can make us become the most special person in one's heart. but love can also make a person feel the most devastated in the world. love is not only to someone we love but can also with hobbies, work, goods and others.

talking about my hobbies love to sing, because by singing I can express happiness even sadness. singing to me something interesting, nice or not his singer's voice depends what they feel.

from singing I never get a job that is singing on stage, I get directions from seniors should not wear veil while on stage. from the incident I can conclude that this world is cruel bawha world is hard. Suddenly I did not listen to the direction of the senior because for me it is wrong. if we remember that God is the one who governs our provision, we will not be tempted by wealth and the throne


my message: live what to live before we leave everything

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas minggu ke 2 (kejadian transaksi di kehidupan sehari hari) incident transactions in daily life